3DS Emulator is a tool to play 3DS Games on your PC and MAC. Most games run perfectly or with minor bugs. Games are playable at HD quality, with 1080p and more. This is a remarkable feature that the actual 3DS console is not capable of.
This 3DS Emulator is developed using a private source. Our 3DS Emulator is actively developed and almost every day new features are added and bugs fixed as well.
3DS Emulator is a multiplatform project and many operating systems are supported. Our 3DS Emulator runs on Windows 7 (x86 and x64) and Mac OSX.
Our 3DS Emulator is configured so that you can get massive performance boost by doing nothing. You can get +55 FPS most of the time, which is amazing.
Our 3DS Emulator comes with many features. Some are even not available on the original 3DS gaming console.
- You can save a running game whenever you want and reload a state.
- Anti-Aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering makes the games more brilliant and realistic. Typically a game looks much better on our 3DS Emulator than on the original 3DS console. Actual quality depends on the graphics card.
- Play on maximum resolution in high definition up to 1080p. This is a remarkable feature the original 3DS console lacks of.
- Windows XP or higher, or Linux, or MacOSX Intel.
- Fast CPU with SSE2.
- GPU with Pixel Shader 2.0 or greater. Some integrated graphics chips work but it depends on the model (and only with DirectX 9).
Runtime Library Requirements
You will need the libraries listed below to run our Emulators:
- MS Visual C++ Runtime 2008 SP1 (fixes the “side by side” / “application config” & model errors)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64)
- DirectX March 2009 Runtime (fixes the plugin loading errors)
- DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer
- Video Card Requirements
- You must have a video card that supports OpenGL 2.x fully or Direct3D 9.0c. Make sure your graphic drivers are up to date.
- Latest ATI Driver/NVIDIA Drivers