Wii U Emulator
Wii U Emulator is a tool to play Wii U Games on your PC and MAC. Most games run perfectly or with minor bugs. Games are playable at HD quality, with 1080p and more. This is a remarkable feature that the actual Wii U console is not capable of.
This Wii U Emulator is developed using a private source. Our Wii U Emulator is actively developed and almost every day new features are added and bugs fixed as well.
Wii U Emulator is a multiplatform project and many operating systems are supported. Our Wii U Emulator runs on Windows 7 (x86 and x64) and Mac OSX.
Our Wii U Emulator is configured so that you can get massive performance boost by doing nothing. You can get +55 FPS most of the time, which is amazing.
Our Wii U Emulator comes with many features. Some are even not available on the original Wii U gaming console.
- You can save a running game whenever you want and reload a state.
- Anti-Aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering makes the games more brilliant and realistic. Typically a game looks much better on our Wii U Emulator than on the original Wii U console. Actual quality depends on the graphics card.
- Play on maximum resolution in high definition up to 1080p. This is a remarkable feature the original Wii U console lacks of.
|Windows||Mac OS X||Date||Description|
|Download||Download||24.11.13||# integrated multilingual GUI support!
# LLE JIT has been completed!
# enable Anaglyph Stereo and Pixel Lighting at the DX9 Plugin Configuration
- Windows XP or higher, or Linux, or MacOSX Intel.
- Fast CPU with SSE2.
- GPU with Pixel Shader 2.0 or greater. Some integrated graphics chips work but it depends on the model (and only with DirectX 9).
Runtime Library Requirements
You will need the libraries listed below to run our Emulators:
- MS Visual C++ Runtime 2008 SP1 (fixes the “side by side” / “application config” & model errors)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64)
- DirectX March 2009 Runtime (fixes the plugin loading errors)
- DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer
- Video Card Requirements
- You must have a video card that supports OpenGL 2.x fully or Direct3D 9.0c. Make sure your graphic drivers are up to date.
- Latest ATI Driver/NVIDIA Drivers