XBOX 360 Emulator
XBOX 360 Emulator is a tool to play XBOX 360 Games on your PC and MAC. Most games run perfectly or with minor bugs. Games are playable at HD quality, with 1080p and more. This is a remarkable feature that the actual XBOX 360 console is not capable of.
This XBOX 360 Emulator is developed using a private source. Our XBOX 360 Emulator is actively developed and almost every day new features are added and bugs fixed as well.
XBOX 360 Emulator is a multiplatform project and many operating systems are supported. Our XBOX 360 Emulator runs on Windows 7 (x86 and x64) and Mac OSX.
Our XBOX 360 Emulator is configured so that you can get massive performance boost by doing nothing. You can get +55 FPS most of the time, which is amazing.
Our XBOX 360 Emulator comes with many features. Some are even not available on the original XBOX 360 gaming console.
- You can save a running game whenever you want and reload a state.
- Anti-Aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering makes the games more brilliant and realistic. Typically a game looks much better on our XBOX 360 Emulator than on the original XBOX 360 console. Actual quality depends on the graphics card.
- Play on maximum resolution in high definition up to 1080p. This is a remarkable feature the original XBOX 360 console lacks of.
|Windows||Mac OS X||Date||Description|
|Download||Download||24.11.13||# UEngine3 Beta Testing. Notice Performance and FPS increase.
# Update function Added. BIOS Extracted and Included.
- Windows XP or higher, or Linux, or MacOSX Intel.
- Fast CPU with SSE2.
- GPU with Pixel Shader 2.0 or greater. Some integrated graphics chips work but it depends on the model (and only with DirectX 9).
Runtime Library Requirements
You will need the libraries listed below to run our Emulators:
- MS Visual C++ Runtime 2008 SP1 (fixes the “side by side” / “application config” & model errors)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64)
- DirectX March 2009 Runtime (fixes the plugin loading errors)
- DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer
- Video Card Requirements
- You must have a video card that supports OpenGL 2.x fully or Direct3D 9.0c. Make sure your graphic drivers are up to date.
- Latest ATI Driver/NVIDIA Drivers